Tuesday 24 February 2009

The Country of Dreamers?



Have I ever told that even chocolate can melt? Or that hot chocolate can get cold? That there really is the Country of Dreamers? Yeah, you heard me well…this country is situated at the border of reality and the dream world, but what is strange is that in this country you don’t need to have a ticket to go, you can go whenever you want and get there in no time, no means of transport, not anything. Even when being at school, in the train or anywhere else you can cross the border and fall into the country of dreams. But, there are some conditions, some rules, which are written on a chocolate piece of parchment. These rules can be seen at the entrance:
  • Those who decide to come here must know that they are not allowed to remain in this country for a long period of time or else they will be prey for eternal dreams not being able to awaken from.
  • We do not respond for any bad dreams that occur here, therefore do not accuse us for your nightmares that for a reason or another you may happen to meet in the Country of Dreamers.
There are more but I can’t remember all of them right now. The first rule was added later. You know why? Once a human met a beautiful dream here and didn’t want to come back to the real world, because, you see, this country is not illegal, but not really approved by the other countries of the world. No one can keep you away from dreaming, but let me ask you one question. Would you like to live in a world of dreams forever and not being able to wake up and live in the present?

Oh, no! As I wrote all of these, my hot chocolate got cold. It’s all your fault.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would very much like that :) To live in a world of dreams. Surprising, isn't it? Whether my actual body goes through it or not, an experience is still an experience - no matter if it's just a part of my mind... You feel genuine fear, love, hatred. AND I'm sure that ANY dream is much more interesting and appealing than my actual, 12th grader life :P

    ReplyDelete